Service Delivery Agreement
MTB Dirt are committed to providing a reliable, high-quality banner advertising system to support its customers. Delivery of your banner advertisement as per your banner selection is closely monitored.
Usage Policy /Refusal of Service
Customers will be held responsible for any illegal activity and content from banner/s hosted from their respective web site/s. This includes where banners may link too.
Publication of private information or copyright material without the consent or permission of the person(s) concerned is prohibited. Publishing content that violates any laws, ordinances, regulations, or assists any other individual(s) to violate any laws, ordinances, regulations, pertaining to any relevant issue whether that be web based or otherwise is prohibited.
Prohibited content includes:
- Infringement of Intellectual property rights.
- Defamation of Character.
- Publication of content that may considered harmful.
- Publication of any other material that may abuse or break existing laws, or publish anything condoning illegal activities.
- Publication of pornographic or malicious banner content.
We exercise an advertising policy to attempt to protect its locally owned retail clientele from businesses advertising or selling unlawful or inappropriate items, or items that are not readily available to local bike shops or other local retailers or largely discounted items not sanctioned by the Australian importers and/or brands themselves.
We reserves the right to refuse to accept any advertising from any person and/or business deemed to be selling unlawful or inappropriate items, or items that are not readily available to local bike shops or other local retailers or largely discounted parts not sanctioned by the Australian importers and/or brands themselves.
We do, at this time, only accept Australian based retail advertisers and will only consider foreign advertising that is not in direct conflict of interest with local bike retail interests.
In blatant circumstances the non disclosure of any of the above policy breaches may result in the immediate termination of services to the client without refund of any monies paid.
- MTB Dirt do not offer prorated refunds for cancellation requests after payment has been made or banner advertising has commenced.
- Any clients breaking our usage policy will be removed immediately and you will forfeit any reminder of banner advertising.
- MTB Dirt does not transfer funds from one account to another for any reason.
- Cancellation of an account does not release you from financial responsibility. If your account has a past due balance and you are not eligible for a refund, the MTB Dirt Accounting department will continue collection efforts.
Full terms and conditions of the site can be located here